Learn about our women
Learn about our women
What information do we gather?
We gather information that relates to a visitor’s behavior patterns when they visit our website. We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site, ensure that our site and services run properly and ensure we are paid for advertising services we offer.
How do we gather information?
Information is gathered in two ways:
1. While visiting our website or when you use an HonorDiaries.com application for a mobile device and
2. When you fill out a form on the site such as a petition or download a mobile device application.
Use of your information
We might use your personal information to:
1. remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 5 deals with this in more detail.
2. ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including subscriptions).
3. ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
4. log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
5. If you have subscribed to any of or services, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services unless you tell us otherwise.
Unsubscribing from our newsletter
If you have signed up to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link present at the bottom of each newsletter. You can also contact us at [email protected]
1. keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
2. make our website work as efficiently as possible.
3. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the websites that use them and/or delay or affect the way in which they operate.
6. Third party advertising cookies
Most of the advertisements you see on the website are provided by ad services such as Google Adsense and the like and they generate cookies to be used to track visitor traffic.
Some of these third parties generate their own cookies (or web beacons) to track how many people have seen a particular advertisement (or use the services of third parties to do this), and to track how many people have seen it more than once. These cookies cannot be used to identify an individual; they can only be used for statistical purposes, for example, in providing you with advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. Some of the information gleaned from third party cookies will be aggregated with other anonymous information for statistical purposes. The third party companies that generate these cookies have their own, very strict, privacy policies but we don’t have access to these cookies; other than allowing them to be served, we have no role to play in these cookies at all (although we may use statistical information arising from these third party cookies and provided to us by third parties, to improve the targeting of advertisements to users of the website).
Changes to this Policy
If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. If you have any questions or issues regarding these policies, you can contact us at [email protected]