- I found watching the Honor Diaries to be inspiring yet shocking. It opened my mind to the injustices in the world. It moved me to tears but it also made me want to campaign for these women and men that suffer on a daily basis around the world.
- All high school seniors should see this film.
- The film makes me feel that I am not alone out there, and that there is someone who cares about me and is trying to examine my problems and find solutions to them."
- Honor Diaries is more than just another documentary. Participants left with a sense of shock and the urgent need to do something about an issue of which they had previously been unaware. The impact of Honor Diaries would be difficult to overstate.
- This extraordinary film is disturbing yet also inspiring. It shines a light on the twisted sense of honor which has brought and still brings desolation to the lives of countless Muslim girls and women--even those who live in Western societies.This film may prove to be the rallying point that turns the tide for abused Muslim women.
Purchase with Purpose
Profits from the Honor Diaries store fund our operating costs and help us grow.Shop the store